The job of an Administrative Operations Manager involves ensuring that all administrative operations run in a smooth manner. The manager must be highly experienced in day-to-day operations processes and must serve as the company’s authoritative expert on matters concerning administrative operations and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
*Anticipating customer needs,
*Maintaining effective operations and productivity by developing well organized work procedures and workflow,
*Solving problems and implementing action plans,
*Processing payments and maintaining documents,
*Ensuring that everyone understand company procedures and policies, *Carrying out quality assurance reviews; *Making appointments to conferences or meetings;
*Helping out with recruiting, establishing new clients and maintaining vendor relationships, and adapting to daily work for changing situations, among others.
*Excellent oral and writer communication skills,
*Demonstrated track record of project management,
*Professional telephone skills, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills,
*Advanced computer skills and ability to work effectively with staff (including training, monitoring and evaluating performances), among others.
Interested candidates should possess
*BSc/HND/Diploma in relevant field/discipline
*Entry level as NYSC certificate might be consider
*Master's degree is an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
* Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to:
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 09*********
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted