The job of an academic manager involves managing, marketing and supervising day-to-day teaching programs of all teachers. Many academic managers also undertake teaching and/or substitute teaching roles personally, but the precise duties will be agreed with the head of the institution as the school’s needs change. The main focus of an academic manager’s job is teacher management.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
*Managing curriculum review, supervising teacher quality assessment periodically,
* managing the accreditation of school courses, * assisting with releasing the school’s annual research report,
* attending school committee meetings,
* ensuring student examination arrangements conform set requirements of the school,
* monitoring the process of recruitment, admission and induction of students, enforcing policies stipulated in the school’s regulations,
* and arranging training for staff, among others.
High level of written and verbal communication skills, ability to encourage teamwork and solicit ideas of teachers, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and advanced knowledge in implementing plans to respond to academic-related issues.
Interested candidates should have
*Degree I relevant field or discipline.
*Entry level as a NTSC certificate holder
* Master's degree is an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
• Qualified candidates should forward their CV details to prestilageglobalinc @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 08*********
• Candidates can also optional to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted